Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Too Stretched Out and Not Clutch Enough

I had a much lengthier post about tonight's 90-86 loss to the Washington Wizards, but Blogger's been having some issues lately and I lost the whole thing.  It took me awhile to write and I don't want to do the whole thing over, so I'll just list some key points I had:
  • This short rotation of late is really taking its toll.
  • Taj Gibson's MCL sprain and Kirk Hinrich's ejection didn't help matters.
  • A lot of shots came up short, especially in the fourth quarter.
  • Jimmy Butler's missed free throws at the end were a carbon copy of Saturday's loss to Dallas.
  • Sometimes, you just don't have the horses to compete and the recent injuries have only sped that process up for the Bulls.
  • The fact that this poor play since beating Miami has come against considerable lesser teams makes it all the more frustrating.
Their next crack will come on national TV Thursday against the playoff-bound Brooklyn Nets.  Again, I apologize for not having my initial post, but when your energy is drained from it, you're writing late and merely writing this blog leisurely, you get to make your own rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment