Thursday, March 9, 2017

Returning to Chicago Bulls Confidential

Yes, that's right.  I'll be taking most, if not all of my Bulls writing to Chicago Bulls Confidential once again.  You might be wondering how it's possible considering my job of three-and-a-half months creates a conflict of interest since CBC is a ChicagoNow site.  I have an easy answer for you:  it no longer is.

Two days ago, the site announced it was moving off ChicagoNow and onto Medium.  Upon reading this, I reached out to editor-in-chief Drew Edstrom and asked if this meant the blog was completely free of Tribune affiliation.  He said it was and after I asked if I could return, he welcomed me back with open arms.  A quick call to my managing editor at work made my return to CBC official.

The official revival of Grabbing the Bull Horns was just three months, ironically the same amount of time as my first tenure at CBC.  Now I know for sure I can pick up right where I left off here should I no longer be able to write elsewhere for whatever reason.  And there could also be days in which I'll end up back here anyway (though this would only be as a last resort).

Once again, I'd like to thank everyone who has read this blog during its time as an active site.  Come visit me at CBC to read my latest Bulls thoughts because by doing that here, you made me want to keep writing them.  I hope to keep you proud of me as my writing journey continues.  Until I grace Blogger again, go Bulls!

No comments:

Post a Comment